Most of the customers nowadays are introduced to a business online via computer or mobile device. If you have a business, you cannot do without a strong presence online. It will increase the reputation of your brand and establish you as an authority, both of which will help you in netting more customers.
Here are a few things you need to do if you want to have a strong voice online:
- Optimize your business’ website – You would be surprised to learn that only 50% of the businesses have a working website. This is a problem because more than 90 percent of the customers search for services and products online. If you don’t have one, it is about time you start building a website. It need not be complicated or fancy. The pages on the site must showcase the work you do, have a bio, contact information and testimonials. You can also have a regular blog on the website where you share your knowledge and expertise. Whether you are going to work on the website from scratch or if you are updating an existing one, it has to be fully optimized. With years of experience designing websites, Rev Marketing 2 U will ensure that your site is SEO friendly, loads quickly and works smoothly across all platforms. It should load quickly, must be mobile friendly, contain updated information, have a click-to-call button, and must be easy on the eyes. Depending upon the size and nature of your business, you can add features like live chat and also create a mobile app.
- Choose the right social channels – Interacting and engaging with customers and influencers through social media is one of the most effective ways to expand your online presence. However, you do not need to be on every single social media platform. Focus your attentions on one or two channels which you can manage easily. The three big ones are – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. LinkedIn is the best for networking and generating leads. Twitter is great for starting conversations. Once you have zeroed in on your preferred network, spend at least 20 minutes every day curating content that your customers would enjoy. Use a scheduling tool to manage your account. Better yet, hire the services of an expert multimedia strategy company like Go2KarateSites.
- Go past blogging – Maintaining a regularly updated blog is great for raising your online presence and it also helps you with defining the voice of your brand and building trust since you create and share useful content. But do not limit yourself to blog posts alone. You need to make sure that you put our multiple forms of content.
- Videos uploaded onto YouTube and Vimeo.
- Hosting regular podcasts with industry experts and leaders.
- Creating infographics.
- Conducting and releasing case studies.
- Publishing a White Paper or an eBook.
- Hosting workshops, online courses and webinars.
Many of the customers that have hired Go2KarateSites, have hired them to manage these unique strategies.
- Guest posts – Guest blogging, if done for the purpose of branding, is a great way to earn credibility and help gain some targeted exposure which will lead to an increase in your website’s traffic. If you get a chance to blog on a reputed site with more authority and viewers, it is a chance that you should make the most of. If the audience likes your post, they will visit your website and may end up following your social media or sign up for newsletters and then become a loyal customer of your product or service.