This week we spoke with Frank, our COO & Interactive Media Genius, on the topic of properly using, adding and posting images. Keep this post handy the next time you are uploading and tagging your images into your blog! 1) Use at least one image in every post
• A picture is worth a thousand words
• They help make an article more appealing
2) Use the RIGHT image
• It should be reflective of the topic
• The file name should reflect the topic (rename before uploading).
• avoid things like DSC12345.jpg
• Search engines not only crawl the text on your page, they also search for keywords within your image file names.
• Do not keyword stuff your alt tags (for example: alt=”martial arts karate mma classes best taekwondo judo fighter”) use keyword relevant to what the image portrays, think natural search (alt= Karate Kids Kicking).
3) Use the right size
• Scale your image to the largest size you need. Loading a 1920×1080 picture that only displays at 250×150 can slow your site down and hurt your SEO.
4) Alt text and title text
• Users using a screen reader due to a visual impairment get their information about the picture from the alt text
• Most browsers will display the value of an image element’s title attribute as a tool-tip when you hover your mouse cursor over it. It’s used to provide non-essential information, for example the mood of the image.
We’ve had over 80 people come in as a result of the Groupon campaign from G2K
We’ve had over 80 people come in as a result of the Groupon campaign from Rev Marketing 2 U and Go2Karate® so far. Many have converted to membership of various types. One thing we’ve found that works well is to have a special Groupon upgrade class. So far we’ve offered two classes and 6 showed up each time. We’ve enrolled leads 6 into 1 year programs. That’s a 50% conversion rate! Facts: Enrolled 20 Students so far out of the 80 on 12 month memberships which is $60,000 annually. We have leveled-up 6 students to our Leadership Program for an additional $2,500 each = $15,000 for a total added revenue to our annual amount of $75,000! Thank you RevMarketing2U.com and Go2Karate®!
Chief Master Droege
Get More New Students Today
Our sites can get you the new student leads for your Martial Arts School!